Wednesday 17 September 2014

Fan Feature: Series with Andrea Martin Photography

Today's Fan Feature is by,
Andrea Martin of Andrea Martin Photography
She has picked an awesome session to feature 
for today. You will enjoy looking through this session, 
 each photo adds to the story, just a girl and her puppy, in the city.
Here is what Andrea had to say
about this session.

One of my favorite thing to photograph is children with animals!!! When a fellow photographer and dear friend asked me to do her daughters 3 year pictures I was beyond honored. I knew we had to do something fun! Jess and I brain stormed and decided a city shoot would be fun! She found the PERFECT outfit and locations for the shoot and I had the puppy! We had so much fun and I love the outcome!














Thank you Andrea!

If you would like us to feature one of your recent sessions
message us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment