Wednesday 10 September 2014

Fan Feature: Series : Rebecca Waldock Photography


Today we have an amazing series to share with you.
When this series first came across my desk
I was in awe. The way this personal experience is captured
by Rebecca is nothing short of amazing.
Without further ado, I give you

My name is Rebecca Waldock. I am a natural light lifestyle/documentary photographer. I live in Bloomington, Minnesota - a suburb right outside Minneapolis. I am a mother of 3 pretty cool kids. Jack 8, Kate 6, and Sam 4. My husband is pretty cool too, but I think the kids get it from me. Before I tell you about this series, I should tell you that I take my camera everywhere and shoot everything. I am a big believer in preserving my families everyday life. The good, the bad, the happy, the messy, the kids fighting, the funny stuff, the homework struggles, the triumphs, the dentist, sports, shopping, play dates, literally everything. When I shoot, I strive for authentic images. To me, photography is my way of storytelling. About this series: This is a series I shot when my oldest son had a very severe asthma attack that landed him in the hospital. I started shooting when we got to the pediatricians office and continued shooting thru the entire hospital stay - ambulance, ER, being admitted, etc. I am choosing to share the series to show what a courageous little boy I have and to remind people that asthma is no joke especially with Enterovirus 68 all over the news. So, lets cover those coughs and wash those hands, OK? So, I give you my sweet, brave boy Jack and his days in the hospital.

































Thank you Rebecca for sharing this story with us.

If you have a series and are interested in sharing it with the {CLICK}STYLE 
crowd, Please send us a message on 



No comments:

Post a Comment