Friday 26 September 2014

Fan Feature: Q&A with Natalie from Act Naturally Photography

 Today's Fan Feature is with 
Natalie Wiseman Wheeler of Act Naturally Photography.
For today Natalie has chosen to feature some
 of her work from this years 365 project.
Natalie has an amazing talent of capturing lifestyle moments, 
as you can see in her work she captures life just the way it is.
She has also started a new blog circle and page
called Life {Unscripted}. 
I am really excited to be a part of this journey with her,
and the amazing group of photographs with us.

Here is what Natalie has to say.

Project 365: Documenting Friendships

This year I started my first Project 365.  While it's been tough to stick to at times, it's proven to be well worth the effort.  Shooting everyday has helped me define my style as a photographer.  This can be one of the toughest things for a photographer to establish, and comes with time and practice.  Project 365 has also helped me technically- you can't help but improve your skills by picking up the camera every day.  Moreover, it has taught me to think outside the box and get creative with my images.  No one (especially me!) wants to see pictures of my two kids in the same house doing the same things every day.  I take my camera out with me many days, and I also make sure to document their friendships.  When children are playing with their friends, you can really get at the core of their emotions, which can lead to some really fun and sweet photographs.  My children's' friendships are the inspiration for this post, and I hope you enjoy the photographs!

















Check out more of Natalie's work here.

Check out Life {unscripted} here.

If you would like to do a fan feature message us,
on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment