Wednesday 28 October 2015

Tell me a Story & Fave Five with Meagan Dwyer Photography

Another week flew by, with another awesome guest judge.
My good friend Meagan from 
She picked the theme Tell me a story.
This theme was awesome, we rather enjoyed here at CLICK STYLE 
seeing all the images the flooded the pages. 
We have to say you all have this photo documenting down to a science.


Top 5 winner for Tell me a story








Fave Five By Meagan Dwyer of Meagan Dwyer Photography

If you have never heard of Meagan Dwyer, then my friend you have been hiding under a rock!! Meagan has so much passion pouring out of her it is
infectious. First let us talk about Meagan`s work. She likes to document
stories, memories, feelings and emotion. When you view her work you don`t just see it, you literally feel it. I have had the pleasure of seeing Meagan`s work in my news feed for some time now and I rather look forward to 
seeing what she is going to shoot next. 
I have known Meagan for well over a year now, and feel so blessed to have 
developed a close friendship with her. It all started with her just commenting
and liking a lot of my work, then one day just messaging me to tell me how 
wonderful I am. WHO DOES THAT. She does, she is sweet to the core.
And supports many artists new, old you name them, she supports them.
Just the other day she sent me a link saying, OMG check it out you made top 10 blog with one of my fave images of yours...... well after I checked the blog I saw she was featured as well, but she didn`t even notice because she
was too overjoyed at my win. That is why I LOVE this lady.
If you have not seen her work, jump on over to her page in the link above or just take a look at her fave 5 images below.







No comments:

Post a Comment