Friday 23 October 2015

Change of Seasons & Fave Five with Tammy Davis Photography

We are playing catch up here at CLICK{STYLE}
A few weeks back we had Tammy Davis Photography
in to host a week theme.
She picked the {change of seasons}, and it was a great 
week to host that theme, with the changes of seasons
most of us were seeing in our hometowns.

Top 5 winners of {change of season}







Fave Five By Tammy Davis Photography 

I have always loved the work from Tammy! Life has taken her photography
down a different path and she has found the value in capturing 
the lifestyle moments. I have been following this documenting along with her, and you see such bravery in her daughter Paige, and she always wear a smile. Every time I see Paige bravery I always think she must get that from her Mama. It is very brave for Tammy to document this journey and then 
to share her story with everyone around. I feel very honored to get a glimpse into such a personal time for her and her family.  You are amazing Tammy!!

Here is a what Tammy had to say!

Since my daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia in April, my vision has really changed. I've started taking more of a lifestyle approach, as I've come to understand how important those every day moments are...not just the pretty posed ones. I now make it my goal to capture the real moments, the raw emotion between family members...whether shooting for myself or for clients. 
As I've taken a hiatus from client sessions to care for my daughter, my fave five are of my own family, of our moments, of the fun and love we share. I can honestly say that keeping a personal photo journal has opened my eyes..and allowed me to see deeper than just the smiles worn for photos. I can't wait to capture THOSE kinds of moments for my clients now...real connection. When life returns to normal. 









No comments:

Post a Comment