Wednesday 7 October 2015

Shooting through & Fave Five: Kelly Jacobi Photography

 
We love all our guest judges that come over to hang with us,
and it was nice to finally get a chance to introduce myself to
our guest judge Kelly Jacobi Photography 
who hosted our {shooting through} theme.
What an awesome theme. You all keep raising the bar on your 
unique interpretations of the themes each week.  
Never an easy choice for our guest judges. 
Check out the new {CLICK}STYLE badge available for download to
your website!


Top 5 winners of {shooting through} 
In no particular order











Fave Five by Kelly Jacobi of Kelly Jacobi Photography

I am such a big fan of Kelly Jacobi's work. Her work alone with just her black n whites are enough to stop you in your tracks and take notice. I can usually pick her work out of a news feed line up without even reading that it was her who posted.
Chance are if you see a beautifully converted bw and full of 
emotions, then you are seeing her work!
If you have not seen her work, jump on over to her link above and 
take a browse or check out her eye candy below she is sharing with us today!
Here is what Kelly had to say:

I absolutely loved seeing everyone's unique take on the shooting through theme! It's amazing the possibilities that are opened when you look for a new perspective.
I'm now halfway through my second 365 project. And even though we switch it up every now and again, everyday life can look much the same at a quick glance. What I love about shooting through is it gives me a new way to tell my story. Shooting through can turn an everyday moment into art. It can completely change the mood or enhance the feeling of what I am shooting. Anytime I am in a creative rut I try to remind myself to find a new perspective, look for something in a way I haven't seen it before.  





No comments:

Post a Comment