Wednesday 4 November 2015

{slumber} & Fave Five with Danielle Kilgore Photography

Last week {CLICK}STYLE guest judge was 
The theme was {slumber} and us here 
at C{S} loved seeing all those precious sleeping little ones
& fur babies. 
Thank you Danielle for hosting a great week.

Top 5 for {slumber}










I have had the pleasure of seeing Danielle's work in my feed for a while now. I can remember 
one day I saw an image she had done and I recognized that place. I thought to myself. NO way this much talent is located close to me. But sure enough she is. 
That does not mean we have met yet, but she is on my "photogs to meet" bucket list.
She an amazing talent of capturing details, and I am in love with the
way she shoots an image and processes to black n white. 
But her colours kick butt too :)
If you don't already know her work check it out below, then jump on over to her link and browse her page. 







No comments:

Post a Comment