Thursday 19 November 2015

Our catch up continues today from a few weeks ago when we had
 the sweet Lindsey Bramlett Photography in to guest judge in at {CLICK}STYLE.
She picked the theme {beautiful light}
and I must say I LOVE this theme. 
The images were GORGEOUS flowing into the page, and you all made me want
to run out and chase some sunsets. 

Top 5 winners for {beautiful Light}








Fave Five by Lindsey of Lindsey Bramlett Photography.

This weeks guest judge Lindsey is the sweetest thing you will ever meet. I am so happy to have 
got to know her through our FB community. She is always so supportive of other artists, and we all 
appreciate the time she takes to show us some LOVE.
Now onto her gorgeous work. Lindsey work is so vibrant and full of life. I love to see what her and her little one are going to shoot next. And every time they do, I enjoy seeing it in my news feed.
If you don't already know the work of Lindsey, check our her work below. Or click on the link
 to find her page and leave her some LOVE.



I love this picture because it was my very first backlit shot. It took several try but I was finally able to get this picture and I am so proud of it.

This is one of my favorite beach pictures. I love the color of the sunset and the lady silhouette standing off in the distance. The beach is my happy place!

I love to photograph nature too! There is always something beautiful around. You just have to take your camera outside and find it!

Memories. I am all abut memories. Photography is a sentimental thing for me I love having the love of photography to be able to capture moments that will never happen again.

 I have a new found love for silhouettes!


No comments:

Post a Comment