Wednesday 18 November 2015

{halloween} & Fave Five with Crystal Raynard Photography

We are playing catch up here at {CLICK}STYLE.
A few weeks back I hosted the Halloween theme.
I LOVE Halloween, so {everything Halloween} was the 
theme. I have to say there was SO MUCH awesomeness it took
me some time to narrow those down. 

Top 5 winners for {Everything Halloween}







Fave Five by Crystal of Crystal Raynard Photography

It feels rather funny to introducing myself, but here it goes!!!
Hello, I am the primary Admin here in at {C}S, and this week I got a chance to guest judge and do a little feature. 
My fave five as of lately seem to all be full of light & autumn colours. But what better things in there to capture in autumn then just those things.









                           




No comments:

Post a Comment