Friday 13 February 2015

The Blissful Maven: Fave Five

This week has been Valentine's week over at {CLICK}STYLE, 
and we all have been enjoying seeing your {touch} images.
Candice from The Blissful Maven has picked the incredible theme.
Now she is sharing with us her fave five images, and telling us why she loves them.
These images take my breath away, and her words are dead on honest.
You can not help but feel while viewing her images.
 Here is what Candice say.

Its a crazy thing how we can feel so much from an image. but its what I love to do. These images here move me. Move me to be better, move me to keep going.... we like in a very technical world. But I am not. I love the mess, the passion, the unforgettable image. What makes an image unforgettable? its how it makes you feel at that very moment, it becomes ingrained in our head. Like the smell of your favorite perfume, at the moment you smell that perfume it takes you back. Back to a place that made you feel like you did at that moment.... I want my images to be my favorite perfume. Nostalgia is what I want to capture..... SO when Someone asks me where am I going with my work... I say I'm going back, to a place where images meant something.







Check out more work from Candice of The Blissful Maven

Also join us on Facebook at {CLICK}STYLE to share your {touch} images

No comments:

Post a Comment