Wednesday 4 February 2015

{it's a Mom thing...}

Last week over at {CLICK}STYLE we had in
Debra from Pixelus Moments.
She picked a really good theme, and you all answered back
with pure gorgeousness!!
There was so many beautiful, precious, sweet, adorable, gorgeous
images posting, that is all we were commenting all week long.
The talent that posts to this page never disappoints, and we 
always enjoy viewing every single one.

Here is Debra's top 5


This image makes me chuckle. I can totally relate. Many times have I felt obligated to proudly display some little craft my babies have made me. No matter how silly. And, of course, the color and detail is fantastic. 


 I love this image. The gorgeous light. The adoration in mom's face. The fact that she's standing on a beach filled with bystanders but her focus is set on her precious little one...like nothing else matters. Now that's a true mother's love.


 It would be easier to say what I don't love about this image. I will say that the one thing I find most endearing  is the softness in the way this mom cradles her baby's body close to hers. So close that they seem to merge as one and yet so gently and effortlessly like a cocoon. This image is not only visually beautiful, it's also peaceful. As it should be. 


 This image immediately caught my attention. Everything from the conversion and the crop to the details in the messy hair and the striped pajamas is wonderful. And just look at those little buttons!! Adorable!!


 When I first glanced at this image, it was like "Double Take". I'm a sucker for a low-key, black and white. I love the composition and the dof. The symbolism in the hands reaching toward each other...beautiful created.



Join us this week at {CLICK}STYLE with our guest judge
for her {Up in the air} theme

No comments:

Post a Comment