Friday 6 February 2015

Jana Butman Photography: Fave Five

Our Fave Five today at {CLICK}STYLE is this weeks guest judge,
These images are stunning!! Her works is so full of
light and life, and you can see it all in
her top 5 picks she has chosen to share with us today.
Grab a coffee/tea and check out this gorgeousness!

I love this picture because of the light. I am absolutely in love with the golden hour light and I love to go out and shoot for fun with my kids while they play. My son loves balls and I think one day he will play a soccer player and this will always remind me of that! 


This is my ultimate favorite picture of my girl! I love our long summer days, bare feet and the smell of dirt on my kids. I let them be kids and I love to document it in my photos. 


 This picture is special for me because it is a picture of my husband. When I created it I named it "The man behind bubbles" and it says it all! He is the guy behind our well being and he has always been one of the biggest supporters of my photography. 


 My daughter being so brave feeding a seagull. She does things for me so I get a good shot and I appreciate that so much! This picture will always remind me that! 


 My secret passion is still life photography and when I have time I like to take photos of things. This one is one my latest favorites.   

To see more work from Jana Butman Photography CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment