Thursday 26 February 2015

{little moments}

Last week at we had our {little moments} theme, hosted by
What lovely, pull at your heart strings, mamma moments captured.
I think that made it extra hard on our Guest Judge for narrowing that down.
Here is what She had to say.

It was hard to choose only 5 for the top {little moments} as each and every one spoke to my mama's heart on all the fleeting times and moments that will be gone before we know it! .... but eventually I had to narrow it down.. so here goes!


This sweet playing in the curtains was so touching as it drew me as little moment that will probably be forgotten as time passes..

This photo caught my eye as it reminded me of how moments like this are rarely remembered - the sweet gaze, loving sweep of daddy's hand, etc...

The details of this really brings out the little moment here- gentle hands, little ballet slippers, reading a story together.

This was an immediate love for me- as someone who's always keepin an eye out for gorgeous sun and how to use it- it also encompasses a moment I'm sure if it were me I wouldn't remember- kiddos sweetly running through the field.. sheesh just perfect.
Andrea Burciu Balen

And for this lovely picture I totally know the feeling of not usually grabbing my camera for a moment like this- but when I do I absolutely adore it and always hold such a little moment picture precious to me..

Join us at {CLICK}STYLE this week for our {imagination} theme with 

No comments:

Post a Comment