Wednesday 29 April 2015

{Motion}

Last week we at {CLICK}STYLE were so excited to have 
Ken from kgPhotography in as guest judge.
He picked an awesome theme {motion}.
I still can not believe the amount of talent that posts to our page,
you all make the judges sweat every week, and poor Ken was no 
exception, he found it a hard choice as well.


Here are the top 5, in no particular order


I LOVE the dark moodiness of this image and the focus is on the motion of her hair. Stunning image!



 The warm colors and just overall playfulness of this image spoke to me. The motion of the leaves, her dress and hair..amazing!


 The splendid colors and the place it takes me back into my own childhood makes this a favorite for me. The sheer joy on the little girls face is wonderful!


 Dancers are some of my favorite subjects to shoot and this one is great! The pocket of light on the subject and the way she shines is perfect.


The imperfections of this image, the blown sky and the light shining thru her hair is amazing in Amber's image here. Huge fan of her work!


This was NOT an easy job this week and congrats to all that submitted and especially to the featured photographers!
 ~Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment