Friday 17 April 2015

Fave Five: True Reflections by Shauna Lee

This week we have our very own Shauna from  {CLICK}STYLE 
as guest judge. 
To see more of Shauna's work you can visit her FB page at
I have had the pleasure of knowing Shauna for 4 years now, we met 
on a FB page and then wound up in a group together becoming good friends. 
I have enjoyed getting to see her work everyday in my news feed.
Her work is wonderful, from her lifestyle capturing
her grandkids, to the outdoor/ nature images she 
captures. 

Here are Shauna's Fave Five.

The reason I picked these top five photos are the reason I pick up my camera in the first place. The love of my family and capturing those moments that pull on my heart strings. I could pick so many more as my favorites, but these are all recent ones. The first photo is of my Evelyn Rose and she has autism, so each time she looks at me is priceless and special. The second photo is of Evelyn and her Daddy saying good bye as he was being deployed for a few months. The love between the two amazes me. The third one is of my grandson Conner looking out at the ocean, this little guy is so full of energy and when I can catch him being still is priceless. The fourth photo is of my daughter and seeing her being a Mom is truly magical to me, so I had to edit in a little magic of my own. The last one is of Conner and his big blue eyes, but more than that you can see that sparkling personality and his love he has for me. To be a Nana is really what matters the most to me and the reason for my passion in photography is the love of my family. 






No comments:

Post a Comment