Friday 16 January 2015

Yeah, She Snaps! Photography: Fave Five

Our guest judge for this week is Jessica, from
Her works is stunning, so many beautiful moments captured, and her colours
and tones to match those moments. gorgeousness!!
I have been following Jessica since she started posting to our page, and
I always enjoy seeing what she is up to next.
If you have not seen her work make sure you click on her link
to her Facebook page. 
A big thank you again to Jessica for joining the {CLICK}STYLE team this week.

Here are her fave five photos, and why?



The first photo of my baby girl is precious to me because it just depicts her soul so full of wonder.  I get this look so often during the day and to be able to capture it meant the world to me.  This was her first birthday session.



The 2nd photo  is probably the most sentimental to me.  My son is 12 and doesn't always like to be photographed.  In fact, sometimes he sort of refuses.  This was such a sweet moment between him and I and I will cherish it forever.  It has been my desktop screensaver for a while.  We were on Folly Beach, SC which is also my favorite place to vacation.



The 3rd photo is special to me because I literally woke in the middle of the night with a vision of a little girl on the beach wearing a black dress.  Thankfully, a good friend of mine lent me her daughter to be my muse and she did amazing.  The deep, dark matte was also nothing like I've ever done before.  One of my favorite photo shoots to date.



The 4th photo is just so bright and full of life, just like the girl in it, who happens to be my first born.  The light was so gorgeous that day.  I am a huge fan of shooting during the golden hour and when I found this field of yellow flowers, the combo was fantastic.  This was also the last time I got hang out with a friend and fellow photographer who moved away.  She wanted to come watch me shoot that day totally spur of the moment, and it's a memory I treasure!



The 5th photo is a favorite because I am a sucker for detail shots...and the dress...ohhhh the dress!  Another one of my favorite shoots to date.  I just love the detail in this photograph.



Stop on over this week at {CLICK}STYLE
to take part in Jessica's theme
{caught in the act}




No comments:

Post a Comment