Friday 23 January 2015

Chrissy Ray Photography: Fave Five.

Our guest judge this week at {CLICK}STYLE comes from,
Her work is stunning, full of so much colour and emotion.
She is smart, talented, and with that she is always  willing to help.
I am lucky to call her one of my friends.
Thank you again Chrissy for all you help this week while
guest judging. 

Here are Chrissy's top fave photos and why,


"I love this story, and the future of this story. I can see them growing so fast in front of my eyes. My hope is that they always get ready and share the bathroom so nicely."


"this shot screams summer and beach. My girl was so nervous about swim lessons and I think this captures that intensity."



                                                         " I love this baby. End of story. "



              "I love how real this is. How happy she is. And it was just because of a tiny purple flower."


  "This is a great memory and my son still talks about the fish head soup. I, on the other hand had never had to "remove the meat from the cheeks of the fish." I didn't know fish had cheeks! It is a memory and a moment that we will never forget."
   






See more of Chrissy's work HERE
Join us on FB this week  HERE
for our {what little girls are made of.....} theme



No comments:

Post a Comment