Friday 9 January 2015

Meagan Dwyer Photography: Fav Five.


Our Guest Judge for this week over at {CLICK}STYLE is Meagan, from
This photographer does incredible work, I am always looking forward to seeing
her latest capture, and she is one of the most supportive photographers around. If you don't 
know Meagan's work, click on her page link and see for yourself.
Today, Meagan has picked 5 of her favourite images, and let us
know what it is she loves about them.
She has picked some gorgeous shots to share with us.
Take a look

Some of my favorite images and why they are special to me:

I love when you can hear an image.  I can hear his laughter...I have had people who don't know him say that very thing to me.
 

This is a recent favorite.  I was really trying to capture that sun!  It had been dark and rainy for days.  It looks like she is sitting their enjoying its' rays as well.



The big window in my sister's house.  I.LOVE.THIS.WINDOW!  He was watching the rain fall in the Spring and then the Snow in the Winter. 





I don't know why I love this...LOL...I just do!  



Stop on over this week at {CLICK}STYLE
to take part in Meagan's theme
{look again}

No comments:

Post a Comment