Wednesday 21 January 2015

{caught in the act}


WOW. What a week!!
We had Jessica from Yeah, She Snaps! Photography,
with her theme {caught in the act }.
It was so much fun seeing all the trouble little monkeys can get into,
and made me feel like maybe I did not have the only kid
in the world who got into everything not nailed down.
Thank you to all who posted, 
Here is what Jessica had to say!


You guys really and truly blew my mind this week with your 'caught in the act' photos.  I'm so glad you liked this theme as much as I did.  It was SO hard to pick just five... but here are the ones that caught my eye the most, in no particular order:
 

This one made me giggle- what a fantastic "caught in the act" share!  I love the window light here, too.  


 Those eyes had me from hello... and little stinker!  This one I can definitely relate to.  Great "Caught in the act" share!



 I love this.  Such a sweet b/w edit and I love the perspective as we catch him right back by peeking in on the bathroom door.  Awesome 'caught in the act' capture!




This one made me laugh, too.  You can see the 'I'm stuck' written all over this wee one's face.  Definitely busted, and great b/w conversion!



 Last but not least, I chose this one because not only is it a beautiful b/w, but as a mama I absolutely know what it's like to catch my children being sweet to each other when no one is looking!    Absolutely darling share.


I'll say it again- I could have chosen them all!  There were so many fantastic takes on this week's theme- thank you again for having me!

Jessica <3


Join us this week on Facebook at {CLICK}STYLE
for our guest judge, Chirssy Ray Photography with the theme
{ that's what little girls are made of...}

No comments:

Post a Comment