Friday 31 October 2014

Fan Feature: Series with Tammy Davis Photography

 Starting back into our Fan Features today with
Tammy Davis of Tammie Davis Photography
She has chosen a beach session to feature, and it is
just full of gorgeous images. 
Here is what Tammy had to say,

As Fall is finally beginning to make an appearance (especially here on the East Coast {I'm in Southern New Jersey}, I'd like to bring back a little bit of Summer. 
I'm submitting some images from the few sessions I had down the shore this Summer, ranging from portraits of kids, families, pets, and even a beach maternity session. All the beaches are about an hour away from me, so I plan a day in advance and schedule as many sessions as I can in a few hour time frame, as I know my families LOVE their beach memories. 

All photos submitted were taken in Ocean City, New Jersey...along side the Longport Bridge. Go figure, both the days I spent doing these photos turned out to be cloudy and rainy, but that didn't stop any of us from digging our toes in the sand and capturing the best moments we could. 

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them! 

Thank you,
Tammy





 














View more of Tammy Davis work on Facebook HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment