Friday 10 October 2014

Fan Feature: Q & A with Stacey Enery Photography

Today's Fan Feature is with 
Sit back and get to know a bit more
from this wonderful photographer.
Just look at her favourite images below,
 bright and colourful.
Here is what she had to say.

I am an amateur photographer with a huge passion for what I do, photography has always been a big part of my life starting with my great grandad who was a photographer in his early years before he lost his sight and then my nan and mum who have enjoyed photography as a hobby, so I guess you could say the love of photography that my gradparents and mother have had has been passed down to me, but it doesn't stop there as a mother of three and a sibling of five I am always taking photos of my loved ones, 
So where do I see myself going with this you ask .. I hope to be a great photographer one day, one that can inspirer, open minds and hearts, touch people and change minds, I want to take those images that really effect people and mean something. 
I have found that photography like any other industry can be tuff and challenging, your capturing fleeting moments and creating art, each photo is a piece of art and then you put it out there to hopefully inspire and put a smile on peoples faces but sometimes your critics are harsh but as long as you can take from those experience, learn from them it can help you to grow. 
I believe that every photographer is an artist in their own right, and I look farward to the day that I can inspire other fellow photographers as I have been inspired by many great photographers. I am proud of what I have done and how far I have come so far, and I thank every one who has encouraged me and pushed me this far !!I love portrait photography, capturing photos of loved ones that families can treasure for a life time, but I also love just getting out and capturing those natural unplaned shots.
My most used items in my camera bag would be my canon EOS 1000D , my esf 55-250mm lens, esf 18-55 mm lens.








You can see more of Stacey's work HERE

If you would like to do a Q & A please 
message us on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment