Wednesday 1 October 2014

Fan Feature: Series with Chrissy Ray Photography

Today's Fan Feature is with 
Chrissy Ray of Chrissy Ray Photography.
This session she has chosen to share with us is just gorgeous.
Chrissy has an wonderful talent of capturing
bright beautiful images.

Here is what Chrissy had to say.

For me capturing family moments is all about being attentive to the moments that happen between the click of the shutter. This is when families are relaxed. This is where those sweet looks and smiles happens. These are the moments I love to capture. Inevitably my favorite captures are always when the family thinks we are transitioning shots or when they think the session is over. Then lookout - Wow-zer! Life captured.
- Just don't let my clients in on my secret. That would ruin everything :-)















Thank you Chrissy, you can view more of her work HERE.

If you would have a session or series you would like featured message us HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment