Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fan Feature: Series with Samantha Liddick of Sami Lee Studio

We are so excited today to have a series from
Samantha Liddick of Sami Lee Studio.
The series she has chosen to share with us today is 
AMAZING! She has so much creativity 
and we love to see what she creates next.
Here is what Samantha had to say.

My name is Sami Liddick. Here the brief of my mirror project. 

"I decided to challenge myself to do "30 days challenge" to take a picture of any kind of mirror in every day. After 30 days challenge, I was end up in love with mirror project and continue the project in once a while. 

Mirrors are fascinating me because you can find many interpretations in mirrors. For me, mirrors could be a reflection of who you are, or the opposite of who you are and the darkness or goodness in you. Mirrors are powerful for people to look at because you don’t really know what they think when they look at themselves. It’s scary sometimes."























To see more work from Sami Lee Studio HERE

If you would like to submit a series please message us on 
Facebook HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment