Thursday 10 December 2015

{celebration} & Fave Five with One 33 Photography

We were so excited to have AnnMarie from 
One 33 Photography
come over and host during her birthday week.
She picked the theme {celebrations}
and what an AWESOME theme that was. 
A big Happy Birthday and thank you to 
AnnMarie.

Top 5 winners for {celebration}








Fave Five with AnnMarie of One 33 Photography

I am so lucky to be able to call AnnMarie a good friend of mine. I first met her when we both became a part of the Life Unscripted page. From there we discovered that we were practically neighbors living close to each other. 
Since then I have the pleasure of having her take our photos for Christmas.
So that can tell you just how much I LOVE her work, that I needed to have
her capture my family.
Her work is fresh, colourful, bright and full of joy. The way she captures her 3 boys always leaves me in AWE.
This week she gave me the wonderful task of choosing 5 fave images of her work. I have to admit I was so excited to pick them, but I had such a hard time finding my faves in her work, because I think I LOVE everything she capture. But I did my fave thing to do at the end of every year and that is pick my fave photo from each season.
Here are my fave 5 of One 33 Photography's work
If you don't know her work jump on over to her page and check it out for yourself. 


This is a recent fave of mine of her work. I LOVE the way she captured her boys here. The light is perfect and the bright soft colours around them make all their cute lil faces stand out. Now to get her to come over and throw my 3 kids on my bed and capture it for me :)

SPRING: I remember when AnnMarie shared this last year. RIGHT AWAY I WAS LIKE WOW.
I am a BIG lover of shooting reflections, and the way her boy is playing with the stick makes this shot perfection. 

SUMMER:  OH THAT LIGHT. If there is one thing AnnMarie can work with it is LIGHT. And if you can work light to your advantage every photo you shoot will be WOW just like AnnMarie's.
Just look at that awesome rim lighting around the boy up front, and that little one in the back just playing in the water and sunbeam. 

AUTUMN: This shot took my breath away when it come up in my news feed. I mean look at the body language on that little guy hugging his pumpkin, and again the story telling of the lilttle one in the background still searching for his hug worthy pumpkin.  And then there is that SKY ...LOVE


WINTER: I know what your thinking just about the cutest thing you have ever seen RIGHT..... Look at those smoochy lips!!! I LOVE everything about his picture. the little moose, the colours, the fresh fallen snow!! If there is one thing AnnMarie ROCKS every time other then light I would say colours.





No comments:

Post a Comment