Thursday 20 August 2015

Simple Pleasures & Fave Fave with Performer Photography

Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we had a wonderful {simple pleasures} theme
hosted by Dana of Performer Photography.

"Life brings simple pleasures to us everyday, it is up to us to make 
then wonderful memories"

Here are the top 5, in no particular order.







Dana is a wonderful artist. I have followed her work for some time now
and she is amazing at capturing joy and emotion.
You can tell this by looking at the fave five images of her work
she has chosen to share with us today. 
If you don't already have Performer Photography showing 
up in your news feed, then jump on over to FB to the link and give
 her a LIKE


This is a new favorite image of my daughter running through a sunflower field at sunset. We had the absolute best time as a family, and all that delicious golden light doesn't hurt either!


 A portrait of my daughter. I loved the window light on her face and instantly knew the processing had to be in B&W. Here, she is waiting to see bunny rabbits in our backyard.


 This image is meaningful to me, as it is my father holding my daughter. Even when my father was sick with cancer, he was still a symbol of strength for us, and a reminder that no matter what, he will always protect us.



 I love that my husband and daughter are always in sync with each other. From their hearts right down to their steps. They are my everything.



 This was one of my first attempts at free lensing, and I love the soft and dreamy look of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment