Wednesday 12 August 2015

Silhouettes & Fave Five with Rene Hall Photography

Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we had one of our own
as our guest judge. The talented Renee of 
She picked the theme {silhouettes} and you
fans answered back with such gorgeousness,
poor Renee had a hard time narrowing it down 
to only 5. 

Here are the top 5, in no particular order.








 Renee has choosen 5 of her fave image to share with us today. 
I have known Renee for over 3 years, she was one of the very first photographers I looked up to.
I was also lucky enough to have her as a friend who kept encouraging me along the way.
A lot of what I know about photography today come from her guidance. 
If you don't already know the beautiful work of 
I suggest you go check out her link!!

Here is Renee's Fave Five








No comments:

Post a Comment