Thursday 6 August 2015

{Flowers} & Fave Five with Rene Hermosillo Photography

Last week we had the wonderful Rene in as guest judge from
She choose the quote 
"Every Flower is a soul blossoming in nature"
By, Gerard De Nerval
WOW we saw some gorgeousness on the page for this theme. You all
 broke out some pretty amazing nature captures. 
It was a tough choice for Rene for sure. 

Here are the top 5, in no particular order 







Now take a look at the amazing work of Rene Hermosillo Photography.
She has picked her Fave Five from her own work to share with us today, as 
well as some inspirational words.
If you don't already now the work of Rene, I suggest you go and check her FB page out. 
You will not be disappointed

This is one of my favorites for all the tiny details captured in such a short moment & it was our 1st year for strawberries to come up in our garden.

This one of my personal faves. As soon as I saw it in camera I couldn't wait to play with the edit. I love how serene & peaceful she looks.


I mean it's golden hour, freelensed & OOF everything i love & this is literally sooc.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is turn flowers into black & white.

This was taken the same evening as the other swing shot above. Golden hour was diminishing, so I had fun with more freelensing & silhouettes. I really love the dreamy feel to freelensed & oof images.



No comments:

Post a Comment