Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Photogs behind {CLICK}STYLE


This week I am happy to start off our Wednesday Features with the wonderful
Every Wednesday we are going to post an interview with one of the 
{CLICK}STYLE Photographers. 
We hope this will help you get to know more about us!
Once we have made it through all of us, then we 
are going to be looking to our fans to take part in a feature. 





 1. Tell us about yourself
My name is Jolyne L. Harris and I live in San Diego California with my husband and youngest son. My husband and I have 4 grown children altogether. 2 girls and 2 boys. My hobby and my passion is photography. I shoot to live and live to shoot and I am proud to say, that I am teaching my husband to shoot as well and he is becoming quite good at it! My website is www.jolynelharrisphotography.com. 

 2. How did you get started in Photography, what is in your bag?
I started in photography shooting film way before digital came to be and have been teaching myself the ways of digital photography over the past 13 years or so. My camera is a Canon 6D with a 7D backup, that my hubby uses most of the time. My son is also into photography and uses an old Rebel that I started with a long time ago. I wouldn't be caught without my "Nifty 50", which is an inexpensive 50mm f1.8, I love that lens! Worth way more than it cost. I am also a proud owner of the dream 70-200mm f2.8, and if it is not on my camera it is sure to be in my bag. Another item I am seldom without is a video light. Mine is an awesome but inexpensive Neewer 160 LED ultra high powered video light. Great multipurpose light for everything from photography to camping and household power outages too! 

3. What is your favourite Style to photograph?
I love photographing people. I love when I hand over images to a mother, that bring tears to her eyes. I want to capture the expressions and little things that make people happy. I also love to cook and take photos of the dishes I create. My goal is to create a cookbook for my children. 

4. Is there any Photographer you admire or look up to?
There are so many photographers I admire and take inspiration from, including but not limited to Vitali Frozen, Anka Zhuravleva, Brooke Shaden and our very own group of supremely talented photographers here, who inspire me daily and give me the feedback that I need to continuously grow and improve.



No comments:

Post a Comment