Monday 12 May 2014

"Passion"

This week we asked our {CLICK}STYLE fans
to share photos of Passion. 
I must say, we got a lot of good images in last week.
We enjoyed seeing all your work, and 
have felt inspired by the words that went along with the images.

Here are the top 5 in no particular order,

My passion is life. The good, the bad...all of it. Life is precious. Don't take any of it for granted. Remember everyone is fighting a battle. My dad is recovering from a massive brain bleed. Docs are amazed because they can not believe that he is alive. He is having to relearn everything. His brain is in constant turmoil and his memories are swirled together and he is lost. But, he fights, every day.
                                                           Loudmouth Photography

This image combines two of my passions, beach photography and black and white photography. I am so excited to be a part of this group. I can't wait to start seeing the images that you all post. This is going to be so much fun.


 Fine art of self-portrait. I love to expressing my art through photos and get myself in it. That's who I am. 

My passion is photography, and to have finally captured "the image" of my entire 20 plus year professional career truly meant so much to me, was extremely thrilling, and has driven me to try and do even better in the future! And now I am also fascinated with photographing Owls because of this shot, lol - they are my new animal/bird passion!



Thank you to all who joined us last week for {PASSION} 

Join us this week for {WEEKLY FAVOURITE}

No comments:

Post a Comment