Wednesday 16 September 2015

{that light though} & Fave Five with Salty Air Creations

We had an amazing theme hosted over at {C}S by the wonderful Kelly of 
We saw so many gorgeous shares from you all on your take to the 
theme {that light though}
I can only image how hard it was to narrow this down.
Don't forget to check out Kelly's Fave Five images of her STUNNING work, she has shared with us
at the today at the end of the blog.

Top 5 winners of {that light though}
in no particular order









Fave Five by Kelly Elliot of Salty Air Creations

Today our guest judge for the {that light though} theme has chosen 5 of her own fave images
from her work to share with you. It is easy to see from Kelly's work that she 
has a talent for making you ohhh and ahhh when scrolling upon her images in 
your news-feed. If you are not seeing Kelly's work, then jump on over to her link below and give her a page a "Like" go comment and like some of her images, and you too
will be seeing this gorgeousness in your feed. 

When I see images in my newsfeed, I can often times tell who posted what, because I recognize their particular style. Even though I like to try different things, different styles, different subjects and situations, I always, always always come back to shooting in golden, beautiful light, and I love when people comment and tell me that they knew I posted a particular photo because they recognized my style. It is always an honor to be aligned with such talented people. I absolutely love the magic of that light though! ~Kelly






A big thank you to Kelly for hosting a wonderful week

No comments:

Post a Comment