Monday 21 September 2015

{Details} & Fave Five with Momentologie Photography

I Love when friends come over to visit us at {CLICK}STYLE.
Last week my fellow admin on another page, and good friend Courtney of 
Momentologie Photography came over to guest judge.
The theme of choice was {details} and WOW, I have to say
this has to be one of my FAVE themes.
All the phenomenal images posted made this a very
 tough week to narrow down.
But Courtney through lots of thought and time
got the task done.

Top 5 winners of  {details}
In no particular order







Fave Five by Courtney Maltman of Momentologie Photography

Like I said above, I LOVE when my friends hop pages and come join
me over here at {CLICK}STYLE. I got the pleasure of first
of admiring Courtney's work, to then getting to know her as she 
joined me over on another page Life {Unscripted}.
Let me just say, not only is her work STUNNING, she is 
a wonderful friend to have in your corner!
I admire her for her passion and drive to work hard. If I have a question
I know chances are Courtney knows the answer, and will get back to me 
in a ninja like speed. 
But most of all I admire her for her art, and I am going to let that part speak for itself! or just check our the link above to her page.












No comments:

Post a Comment