Wednesday 13 May 2015

{I choose... } & Fave Five: Melissa Hines Photography

Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we played a Guest Judge game.
The lucky winner was Melissa Hines Photography.
I must say I was excited to have her guest judge this week.
If you don't already follow her work, just check out her beautiful 
images below, then check out the link to her page.
The theme she picked for the week was {I choose...}.
What a fun theme that was, with so many fantastic 
takes. Congrats to the top 5

Here are the top 5 in no particular order,







Here is Melissa's fave five images she has chosen to share with us today.


Hi! I'm Melissa of Melissa Hines Photography. I'm married to my college sweetheart. In fact, we actually got married while in college almost nine years ago! I'm a stay-at-home mama to our three amazing boys. And I'm a documentary photographer. Following my boys (and the families I get the honor of working with!) around and documenting the everyday makes me feel alive! Also, as you can probably tell, I'm really inspired by the warmth and light of spring right now. Yay to getting to be outside more! I'm really excited to be the guest judge this week and wanted to say thank you for having me!






No comments:

Post a Comment