Wednesday 27 May 2015

{a little bit country} & Fave Five: Holly Nicole Photography

Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we had guest judge
She picked a great theme of { a little bit country } and WOW....
We had so many submissions to the page, it seems we all
have a little bit of country in us. 
I can image how hard of a choose this must of been for Holly to narrow down.
She did send me 10 image.....lol....sorry Holly!!
And she picked a winner, maybe something new here at {CLICK}STYLE


Winner 










Fave Five from Holly Nicole Photography

I am so happy to call Holly my one of my friends. I envision her with a camera for a hand because day after day, week after week, month after month, she pumps out some gorgeous images!!! 
 I love to follow her work, please check out her page
if you don't already enjoy her work in your newsfeed.
Holly has picked her fave five images out of her work, and they
are all wonderful.










No comments:

Post a Comment