Wednesday 17 February 2016

{kisses} & Fave Five with andrea martin photography


A few weeks back here at {CLICK}STYLE we had the pleasure of having 
host a week. Her them was {kisses} and WOW,
there were some AMAZING images posted to our page. Too many to count, and way too much cuteness. 

Top 5 winners for {Kisses}










I have been a fan of Andrea's work for quite some time now, I think I first found her when she started posted here on {CLICK}STYLE. As soon as I saw
 the way she took animals, light, and children and stirred them all together in pure gorgeousness I was hooked. And that is not even all she captures.
If you have not had the chance to check out her work, you NEED to jump over to her page and start following her. Or start by viewing some of her fave captures of her art below.







No comments:

Post a Comment