Friday 20 November 2015

{everyday life in black & white} & Fave Five with Doe & Deer Photography

Doing some late night catch up.
Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we had in the very talented
She choice the BEST theme, {everyday life in black & white}.
We love to see a good lifestyle theme, and love to 
see a good black n white theme, and this week we got spoiled with both.
STUNNING images were posted to our wall, and I can imagine it was not an easy task to narrow all that down to just 5, but......


Top 5 winners for {everyday life in black & white}









Fave Five by Darla Carrera of Doe & Deer Photography

When I first started seeing the images that Darla was posting to our community page, I took notice to them right away. I love all her work, from the more posed beautifully scenery images she captures, to the everyday lifestyle images like the one she has shared with us below. I am definitely a new fan of hers, and I hope you take a look at her page and join me in getting to see her gorgeous work in your news feed too.

Here is what Darla had to say,

I love the feel of everyday moments captured in Black and white. For me it just feels timeless. I always have my camera handy, And since I never interrupt what my kids are up to, the don’t even seem to flinch when the hear my camera shutter anymore. Childhood is fleeting. And as children grow their loves and joys change. For my children it is the moments of silliness, joy, and their tight bond I am always looking to capture.







No comments:

Post a Comment