Thursday 19 March 2015

{serene}

Last week at {CLICK}STYLE we had the honor of having
in hosting a {serene} theme.
Our page has never looked so beautiful. SO many gorgeous images
flooded the page full of peace and tranquility. 
Thank you to all for sharing your images with us.

Here are Amber's top 5 in no particular order.



Very serene and relaxing. I love her expression




This image is so dreamy and beautiful. I love all the negative space. The tones 

are gorgeous






This image is like a dream. Just gorgeous. Amazing light and creativity





This image is like a painting. Something I would hang on my wall. Like a page 

out of a book. So beautiful





The colors in this image make me smile. I absolutely LOVE the negative space. 

Amazing work

Join us this week at {CLICK}STYLE with our guest judge

No comments:

Post a Comment